DATA PROTECTION AND GDPR
Thank you for visiting the website of the company METROPOL Invest, a.s., with registered office at Štefánikovo námestie 2, 052 01 Spišská Nová Ves, ID: 31673074.
When processing personal data, the controller shall comply with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (hereinafter referred to as the “regulation”) and according to the provisions of Act No. 18/2018 Coll. on the protection of personal data and on the amendment of certain laws (hereinafter referred to as the “act”), i.e. the subject of processing is exclusively the title, name, surname and address of the person concerned without the possibility of assigning to them other personal data, and their use is intended exclusively for the needs of the operator in postal relations with the person concerned and the records of these data. You may provide us with your e-mail address, name, phone number, etc. so that we can provide you with information about our services, enter you into our contests or surveys, or inform you about promotions and events of the company METROPOL Invest, a.s. that are of interest to you. We assure you that the company METROPOL Invest, a.s. takes all necessary measures to maintain the protection and security of the data you provide to us, including but not limited to:
- It takes all necessary measures to maintain the confidentiality and security of your personal data.
- Only authorized persons of our company have access to your personal data, which are further disclosed only within the intent of the act.
- To guarantee the protection of your personal data, our company maintains a secure IT environment and has taken the necessary measures to prevent the leakage of the personal data it collects and processes.
- Your personal data are processed only for the purposes for which you provided them to the company. These will be used to provide, support and obtain feedback on our service levels and to prevent breaches of security, the acts or our terms and conditions. 6. Our company will never share your personal information with any third-party company that plans to use it for direct marketing purposes unless you give us your explicit consent to do so.
- The company may share your personal data with third parties, but only in the strictly limited circumstances permitted by the cited act: – We may share your personal data with third parties (such as providers with the same business scope as the controller and the internet service provider) that help administer this website on an instructed basis. We may also disclose your personal data to government authorities and judicial authorities where: required by applicable law; or in our good faith that such action is necessary to comply with legal processes; in response to legal claims or legal process. Our company will not use your personal information (including your e-mail address) to communicate directly or indirectly with you unless you give us your explicit consent to do so. This consent is also called explicit consent.
- Our company stores and retains the personal data you provide to us through the website in its databases for as long as reasonably necessary to meet our needs to provide you with answers to your queries or to resolve problems, to provide improved and new services, and to comply with applicable law. This means that we will retain your personal data for a reasonable period of time after you stop using our company’s services or using this website. After this period, your personal data will be deleted from all systems of the company METROPOL Invest, a.s.
- We have the right to delete your personal data that you have provided to us at any time.
- Address if you decide to contact the company METROPOL Invest, a.s. in case of further questions regarding your personal data: METROPOL Invest, a.s., Štefánikovo námestie 2, 052 01 Spišská Nová Ves, e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 12. If you request us to perform a particular service (i.e., a competition, newsletter or information about new services and promotions etc.) we will require additional direct personal data (name, address and e-mail address) from you. In this case, we will ask for your explicit consent to collect and use your personal data. These personal data will only be used for the purposes for which you have provided them to us.